Elementor No.1 wordpress website builder, Since it was launched 4.5 years ago currently it powers more than 7 million websites and growing strongly.
Free version of Elementor has adequate features that was need to build your basic website, but if you need extraordinary features you have to choose Elementor PRO which help wordpress users to build awesome websites.
Till now elementor has 3 pro plans Yearly $49 for 1 site, $99 for 25 sites & $199 for 1000 sites with 30-Day Money Back Guarantee For New Purchases. Today they Announced New changes on Elementor Pro Pricing Model and Plans will rollout starting March 9th, 2021.
New pricing structure will include new two plans and modification to existing plans, Also they introduced much requested VIP Support Feature – 24/7 live chat along with Team access to support for easier work flow.
These changes will apply to new purchases from March 9th, 2021 onwards, no changes if you’re on an existing active subscription plan.
So if you need to stay on existing plans get a new elementor pro license before march 9th. Below checkout detailed information from elementor,
What’s staying the same?
- All current users with an active Pro subscription keep the same terms for that subscription.
- Personal and Plus plans are not changing in terms of price and service. They will be renamed Essential and Advanced respectively.
- Expert plans, purchased after March 9th for $199 / year, will now support up to 25 sites.
- We want to give everyone a chance to get in on the current Expert plan ($199 / year for 1,000 sites) before it is discontinued – so users who wish to purchase this plan have the opportunity to do so before March 9th.
- Two new plans designed for bigger teams and users with a larger client base – Studio ($499 / year for 100 sites), and Agency ($999 / year for 1000 sites)
- New plans will have access to VIP support (24/7 chat and team access), tailor-made, relevant content and the ability to open a profile on our Experts network.
- We are continuing to make significant improvements to our Premium support (relevant to Essential, Advanced, and Expert plans) response and resolution time. This year we aim to double our support team again, as we did in 2020.
But Existing Elementor Customers were not happy with this new pricing models.