Lenovo has finally introduced its first Smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SOC. This is a Smartphone has been launched with a huge number of specifications.
The great feature available in it that makes this a device which helps to stand out from other devices is its 12 GB of RAM. In the Smartphone market, this is the first Smartphone that is having 12 GB of RAM.
This phone runs on Android Pie version. Furthermore, the slider also contains the feature of enabling infrared (IR) based face unlock function.
Availability and Color Options:
Lenovo Z5 Pro will be available in the Chinese market on 15th January 2019. This phone will be available in Carbon Black color option with carbon fiber finish on top.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT specifications
- Two Nano Sim Slots Available
- It mainly runs On ZUI 10.0
- 39-Inch Full-HD+ (1080×2340 Pixels) Super AMOLED Display
- 6GB, 8GB, And 12GB RAM Storage Options Available
- 16-Megapixel Sony IMX519 Sensor Along With An F/1.8 Aperture And Dual-Tone LED Flash Alongside A 24-Megapixel Sony IMX576 Sensor Along With A F/1.8 Aperture Is Available
- Internal Storage Can Be Extended Up to 128GB, 256GB, And 512GB
- LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, And USB Type-C Features Available For Connectivity
- In Display Fingerprint Lock Is Available
- Sensors Include Ambient Light Sensor, Hall Sensor, Electronic Compass, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, And A Proximity Sensor Are Present
- 3,350mah Battery Is Present
- Six Parallel Slides, Double-Helical Structure, And AI Smart Antennas Are Also Available.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT price
In China, Lenovo Z5 Pro is released at the price of CNY 2,698 (roughly Rs. 27,700). There are four storage variants available of this Smartphone.
For The first 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant, price is CNY 2,998 (roughly Rs. 30,800). For 8GB RAM/ 256GB storage variant you have to pay a price of CNY 3,398 (roughly Rs. 41,100).
For the highest storage variant that is 12GB RAM/ 512GB storage variant, the price set is CNY 4,398 (roughly Rs. 45,100). This Smartphone will soon be launched in the Indian market too.