Latest news regarding the Maharashtra SSC Results 2019 is here!!! It is expected that the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) will announced the Maharashtra SSC Exam Results 2019 today at 13:00 Hrs.
The board has given any official declaration regarding the Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2019. Now the result will be available at the official website i.e. mahresult.nic.in.
As per the latest news, this year more than 1.7 million students have appeared in the MSBSHSE board examination. The board examinations were held in March 2019.
Steps to check Maharashtra Board class 10th result 2019:
- To download the Maharashtra Board class 10th result, students need to visit the official website i.e. mahresult.nic.in
- From the homepage appeared, select and hit on the Board Result tab
- A new page will come out along with the link regarding the Maharashtra SSC Result 2019
- Later on, a dialogue box will appear asking for the details including the name, roll number, centre code etc.
- Enter your Roll number and other credentials and then hit on the Search or Submit tab
- The MSBSHSE result will get displayed on the next screen
- Check out the Maharashtra Board class 10th exam result 2019 and then download it
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe for further usage.
Maharashtra Board class 10th result 2018 Statistics
As per the previous year statistics, 16, 28,613 students had taken part in the examination. Out of all the appeared students, 14, 56,203 passed.
The pass percentage of students in Konkan Region was 96 per cent and secured the best result among all. The last position was secured by Nagpur with 85.97 per cent.
This Year it is expected that the result will be better than last year. The Board will also conduct the Maharashtra Board class 10th supplementary examination for those who haven’t passed the examination. The supplementary examination will be held in July 2019.
Every year, the Maharashtra Board conducts the Maharashtra SSC Class 10 exams in the month of March. There are nine divisions of the board basically located at Pune, Mumbai, Nasik, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Latur, Amravati and Ratnagiri.