Sony Xperia Announced XA3 and Xperia XA3 Ultra and Xperia L3 Smartphones
Sony Xperia XA3 and Xperia XA3 Ultra and Xperia L3 Smartphones are expected to be released soon.
Sony is all set to launch its latest Smartphone series. Next week, the new Xperia XA3, Xperia XA3 Ultra, and Xperia L3 Smartphones will be introduced at the CES trade fair. According to the sources, the company is going to host the press event on 7th January 2019.
Well, there is No official declaration made by Sony. In order to showcase the entry-level and mid-range Smartphones, the company always uses CES events. Moreover, last year also company has introduced the Xperia XA2, Xperia XA2 Ultra, and Xperia L2 phones at the trade fair.
Earlier the press renders and specifications were leaked in October 2018 stating about the Sony Xperia XA3 and Xperia XA3 Ultra phones. According to the earlier declarations, despite following the notch display trend, these latest Smartphones will have thin bezels. The motive of thin bezels is to provide a bigger display with compact design and body.
Sony Xperia XA3 and Xperia XA3 Ultra specifications (rumored)
- According to the reports available, The Xperia XA3 and Xperia XA Ultra Smartphones will run on Android 9 Pie
- This latest Smartphone will also feature a side mounted fingerprint scanner
- At the back, a dual camera setup will also available.
- Sony Xperia XA3 and Xperia XA3 Ultra will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Talking about RAM and Internal Storage, Sony Xperia XA3 includes 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Furthermore, there is a 5.9-inch (1080×2160 pixels) screen with 18:9 aspect ratio available
- On the other hand, Sony Xperia XA3 Ultra features a 6.5-inch (1080×2160 pixels) display with 18:9 aspect ratios
- Connectivity features including Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band and Bluetooth 5.0 are also available in these latest Smartphones.
- Sony Xperia L3 specifications (rumored)
- Sony Xperia L3 features with the latest connectivity options including Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, and NFC along with USB Type-C port.
- There is a 5.7-inch HD+ (720×1440) display with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Furthermore, according to the sources Xperia L3 is also packed with a 3,400mAh battery
- This latest Smartphone is also powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC.
- There is also a dual camera setup on the back with 13-megapixel primary sensor and 5-megapixel secondary sensor available in this latest Smartphone.
- Aside mounted fingerprint sensor is also available.